Millenials are a Godless generation. It is truly a lost generation. Realize, there are some really good people but I’m talking about macro psychographics.
- Considered soft, thin-skinned – often call
- They lack masculinity – I blame the assault on our hormones
- Many are communists – https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/14/opinion/sunday/millennials-freedom-fear.html
- Really lack knowledge of history (watch Mark Dice)
- Feelings vs facts (social justice warriors) – Groupthink and idea shaming (blame common core)
- Trophy generation
- Need for validation – Millennials were raised to seek and receive praise.
- Politically correct – social justice warriors
- Live in a fake electronic ghetto
- No problem-solving skills or critical thinking
- Self-entitled, selfie generation (all about me)
- Tattoos / lose morals like sex / drug addiction
- Lack social skills – just watch them eat dinner
- Day Care Generation
- Lack of man hood – Soy boys
- Set up to be atheist God haters group thinkers just like the French Revolution https://www.trunews.com/article/jacobin-revolution-in-usa-me-arabs-on-verge-of-world-war
- Awake to vaccines – many of their kids were destroyed
- Like organic foods
- Support businesses with a story (more local independents)
For the article http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/inquirer/blame-the-babyboomer-parents-of-millennials-for-creating-generation-meh/news-story/9fe9f9f07e6ef2bb9f52993ae7962543?nk=896a1d857b48d3dc61b7036de5abdde7-1509923964
Our parents created Generation Me by constantly telling us how great we were. Everyone was a winner. Everyone got a trophy. Nothing — save competition — was ever off limits. Saving sex for marriage, giving your child a normal name, staying married and other traditional principles had been completely unwound from the pillar that holds a Christian society together by the time millennials came along.
It’s no wonder we’re “narcissistic, entitled, lazy and arrogant”. But why are we so piteously trite on top of it all?
The traditional values of faith, family and freedom that have been the basis of American and indeed Western culture since its founding were replaced for millennials by relativism, the self and fascism.
The hope for America is Generation Z. They are conservative. Thinkers, Rebels. Our job is to bring them to Jesus Christ. This America’s only hope to get back to God.
This age group is 16 to 19 years old, are already working, or just getting started, 22% of the population and growing. They are willing to work, unlike their millennial counterparts. The rebel against authority and question everything. This is good to have critical thinking.
Huffingtun post states (see link below)
- 16 American study found that while only 18% of Millennials attended church, church attendance was 41% among Generation Z.
- Polls found eight out of ten members of Gen Z considered themselves “fiscally conservative.”
- In certain areas, Generation Z is more risk-averse than the Millennials. In 2013, 66% of teenagers had tried alcohol, down from 82% in 1991.
- A 2016 study done by the Annie E. Casey Foundation found that Generation Z had lower teen pregnancy rates, less substance abuse, and higher on-time high school graduation rates compared to Millennials.
- Business Insider describes Generation Z as more conservative, more money-oriented, more entrepreneurial and pragmatic about money compared to Millennials. This make sense considering members of Generation Z have watched their parents live through the second worst economic decline in American history (starting in 2008), and have witnessed the aftermath of mass layoffs and rampant foreclosures.
- One British study conducted by global consultancy firm, The Guild, found Gen Z participants ten times more likely than Millennials to dislike tattoos and body piercings. https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/conservative-or-liberal-its-not-that-simple-with_us_59ea34f7e4b034105edd4e32
What we see here are some hallmarks of conservatism—risk averse when it comes to drugs and alcohol, significantly higher church attendance than the previous generation, conservative about money, prioritizing stability, pragmatic, and less interested in what is commonly associated with “fringe” behavior.
Vaccine Damages Paid out. The first part of this segment